Friday, May 8, 2009

Trip to Georgia

This week Lucia and I went to Georgia to see my Grandma. She has been in the hospital and I really wanted to see her and give her a hug. Elliott had just had a fun day with his buddy Seth, so I knew I wanted to take one of the girls. I decided to take Lucia this time and will take Mazie next. We were able to visit with Grandma twice as we went to and from Atlanta. She is doing better and should be home soon.
While in Atlanta, Lucia and I went to the aquarium together. We had a great time, but a short time. We sprinted through the home of the fish and whales and turtles. We were away from our car for an hour. Suddenly I see why annual passes make financial sense.
I loved my time with my Lu. While I knew she would really enjoy the attention and saturated time, I didn't realize what a luxury it would be to me. I loved being able to shower her with love and attention. H and I need to make one on one time a regular part of our routines. It is so good for our children and us.
I also took Lu to some of my favorite places in Atlanta, namely the grocery stores. We went to Whole Foods and the Farmer's Market in DeKalb. They were fun outings for my girl and for me.





Thank you SRS for letting us stay with you. We love our time with y'all.

No comments: