Nine ways to know that you have triplets in the house:
9) You just cut a foot of length off your hair.
8) You have lost all your pregnancy weight but still have to wear maternity clothes.
7) You eat cereal for supper three times a week.
6) After walking past you and your babies, people frequently turn to their companion and ask, "'Did you see Jon and Kate Plus 8' the other night?"
5) You've been peed on, poohed on, and puked on all in the same day.
4) You find yourself saying, "Call me/Come by, I'll be home the next five years."
3) You used to memorize Mary Oliver poems
...I don't know exactly what a prayer is
I do know how to pay attention, how to fall down
into the grass, how to kneel in the grass,
how to be idle and blessed, how to stroll through the fields,
which is what I have been doing all day.
Tell me what else should I have done?
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon?
Tell me what is it you plan to do
With your one wild and precious life?
And now you memorize Sandra Boynton books
A cow says Moo
A sheep says Baah
The three singing pigs
No, No you say
That isn't right
The pigs say Oink
All day and night...
2) Someone has called your house and said to you, "I don't know your name, but I was wondering if I could come see your babies."
1) Your 1000 square foot house contains more cribs, diapers, rattles, joy, and love than you ever would have dreamt possible.