Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Healthy Breakfast

Here is an example of life with multiples and what a terrific mother I am. When we get up in the mornings we usually give the children a sippy cup of milk and H and I enjoy a cup of coffee. This particular morning the three had all had a cup of milk when they got up for the day. We'd been playing and hanging out and the time had gotten away from me. We should have already been dressed and outside playing. Elliott can reach the things on the counter now and had pulled a box of Cheerios onto the floor, spilling them everywhere.

I had a choice to make: I could sweep up the Cheerios and then fix LEM breakfast or I could kill two birds with one stone. You see what my choice was. I think it was the economical and environmental choice to make, as no food was wasted and no bowls and spoons needed to be cleaned. But, something tells me our singleton friends have never had to dine off the kitchen floor.

No comments: