Friday, August 28, 2009

Our First Fish

When we lived in the fish house, we never took LEM out on the pier. They were too young. It wasn't worth the energy. Plus we didn't want them to think that was a place they could go. We kept them completely away from the water because it was so close.
This past weekend we went to Nana and Papa's for a fish fry. We took the kids out on the pier to enjoy some fishing. The time was very high energy. I pretty much ran interference while H helped them fish.
Elliott and Lucia both caught a fish--bream. And, by "caught," I mean, assisted...somewhat. But, they loved it and had a great time.
I was not on the pier when Lu caught her fish, so I only have photos of Elliott. Since we went out on the pier the three have asked to go fishing. I am sure it will be something we do again before too long.

No comments: