Below are statements the children have said the past few months. I've been collecting their funny sayings. They still pronounce these words this way.
The first person to correct each LEM statement and answer the question below in the comment section, will get a jar of homemade bath scrub. It is yummy delicious, and I'll send it right to your door.
A felling quiz
1) I want more ficy mustard.
2) Bubby filled it.
3) I want to see Mazie's flinter.
4) Can I have more faghetti?
5) I want to wear the fecial necklace.
6) Don't fank my bottom.
7) Let's drive by the big Halloween fider.
8) Me: Everybody sit down. Lu: I got a fot.
9) Mama, you want to get in the frinkler with us? Go get your swimsuit.
10) Let me plant the finach.
11) Let's read Flat the Cat.
12) What is the digraph the children are unable to pronounce?