Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baskets & Boots

I have shared a few photos of Elliott lately, so I thought I'd share some of Lucia and Mazie.

The babies really like cubbies and crannies. Mazie loves her corners. Elliott loves to get behind the books under the library table. Recently Lucia has claimed one of the toy baskets as her favorite spot. One morning she spent 45 minutes sitting in the basket playing with the toys in it.
As you can see in the last photo of her, she does not like sharing her space.

Mazie is sporting her Mama Bee's boots here. One boot probably weighs as much as she does, but she has enough personality to fill the boots beautifully.


1 comment:

Anita said...

Love these pics - Also especially liked the one of Elliott taking a break from diaper change to play the piano! Hey if my memory serves me right I think it was Lucia who didn't like sharing her book with Elliott on one of your earlier posts - remember when she moved over in front of him between him and the book and then slapped his arm when he tried to reach for it again? I'm laughing now just thinking about it! I'm also glad you and Holly finally were able to take a day for yourselves. You are such wonderful parents but you do need some time for your selves once in a while. I love all of you. Take Care! Anita :)