Friday, April 25, 2008

Our First Babysitters


This week was spring break where we live, so I wrangled up two very responsible and lovely sisters to babysit the children so I could get a little done. HA and L are 8 and 11. They were great with the babies. They played and read with them; they worked on skills with them, like crawling and sitting. They even bathed them at the end of the day. They were a big help to me. I spent most of the time transplanting our azaleas. This was something I wanted to do last spring, but was not in the condition to do it. My window was beginning to close on getting the azaleas to their new spots while they were still in bloom, so I was so thankful that I could trust HA and L to take care of the babies so I could get this done. The babies enjoyed their time with the girls and hope they come back to help this summer.

No comments: